PHProjekt V6, our little
beastbee and Open Source project management software, kicks out of the door on March 18th as GA. It’s a complete rewrite (and thus, a major version update was needed) with Zend Framework and dojo and now licensed under LGPL (earlier versions were licensed under GPL). You may ask what you want to do until March 18th? Well, besides eating popcorn for Film@11:
- follow the little bee @phprojekt6
- get social with PHProjekt at its Facebook fanpage
- visit the PHProjekt blog for regular updates
- check out the code at github
- want to talk to the developers or contribute? /join #phprojekt on freenode (irc.freenode.org)
- … and, finally, try out the demo at p6.phprojekt.com
The bee is watching you!
I think the demo needs some login information ;-) At least admin/admin and admin/password don’t work.
Jepp, it’s admin/test and I hope the team will put some information on the login screen.