Dear speakers and friends of IPC!
Recently, we experienced a great conference in Ludwigsburg. The attendees‘ feedback on the conference was incredible and I hope you had as much fun as I had.
Although the PHP Spring Edition has just ended, we are already starting to plan the next
conference and I herewith send you the Call for Papers for International PHP Conference 2007 in Moerfelden, Frankfurt.
We are looking forward to you numerous suggestions and proposals, as usual
We are planning the following Special Days on top of the traditional main
conference consisting of sessions and keynotes:
- Management Day
- Power Workshops
ALL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE:
- Date Main Conference: 6 – 7 November 2007
- Date Workshops: 4 and 5 November 2007
- Location: Moerfelden, Frankfurt
- Entry of proposals via http://phpconference.com/input
- Deadline for proposals: 10 July 2007
- Session length: 75 minutes
- Workshop length: 4 x 75 minutes
- Length of a Short Talk: 30 minutes
I am looking forward to your participation and I wish you a wonderful