Wow! Our development team did a terrific job baking some new releases this week. While Albrecht is enjoying his holidays very much, I can feel the sweat of the team preparing everything for launching in time two releases.
The 5.0 branch got a new release: 5.0.2. It mainly is a bug fix release and marks the last release of the 5.0 branch which will be closed as of today. Just hang over to the release announcement by Franz Graf on phprojekt.com.
As of today, we are proud to announce the release of the first beta version of PHProjekt V5.1. Our Mayflower fellow Nina Schmitt tells: „Our main goal was to further enhance the usability and functionality of PHProject with this new Version, but some new features were added as well“. She points out that we need further tests from the community and report bugs on the bug tracker at our thinkforge.org development forge.
Continue to read this post to see what is new in this 5.1 branch. And don’t forget to download it!
Important changes are:
- new chat
- extended mail client
- new features in timecard including:
- book in the module itself
- book on todos and tickets in the timecard
- advanced statistic function
- new features in the calendar
- selector rewrite
- new features in list view, e.g.:
- click on column header sorts the column
- all buttons in same order
- onMouseOver for alternative elements
- and/or concatenation of filter elements
- better history display
- better print view (own css)
- projects: own role for users and contacts
- shared profiles
- extended export
- security: CSRF check
- new setup routine
- fck editor with big window
See more in the official release announcement on phprojekt.com.